All online this year due to COVID-19, but some great presentations and virtual posters by our trainees and collaborators!
- Edalatmand, A. & A.G. McArthur. 2021. Leveraging machine learning to identify publications describing antimicrobial resistance determinants. Presentation at the Canadian Society of Microbiologists Annual Conference [online] & American Society for Microbiology Microbe Conference [online].
- Mendes, C.I., A. Manuele, D. Fornika, S.H. Tausch, T. Le-Viet, A.R. Raphenya, B. Alcock, E. Culp, A.G. McArthur, M. Feldgarden, G.H. Tyson, J. Campos, A.A. Witney, D.M. Aanensen, A. Black, E. Hodcroft, L.S. Katz, P.E. Oluniyi, I.B. Olawoye, R.E. Timme, A. Tereza, R. Vasconcelos, D.R. MacCannell, E.J. Griffiths, A.J. Page, & F. Maguire. 2021. hAMRonization: Parsing multiple AMR tool outputs into a common data structure with PHA4GE’s AMR Gene Detection Specification. Presentation at the Applied Bioinformatics and Public Health Microbiology Conference [online].
- Rooney, A.M., A.R. Raphenya, R.G. Melano, D.R. MacFadden, N. Yee, A.G. McArthur, P.H.H. Schneeberger, & B. Coburn. 2021. Evaluating the performance of next-generation sequencing for the detection of antimicrobial resistance genes in genomes and metagenomes. Presentation at the International Human Microbiome Consortium Congress [online] & Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology Research Conference [online].
- Rooney, A.M., A.R. Raphenya, R.G. Melano, D.R. MacFadden, N. Yee, A.G. McArthur, P.H.H. Schneeberger, & B. Coburn. 2021. Exploring next-generation sequencing limits of detection for antimicrobial resistance genes in genomes and metagenomic samples. Poster presentation at the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference 2021 [online].
- Sanderson. H., R.C. Fink, K. Gray, A. Khan, F. Maguire, R. Zaheer, T. Gouliouris, K.E. Raven, A.R. Raphenya, B.P. Alcock, M. Oloni, S.J. Peacock, A.G. McArthur, T. McAllister, F. Brinkman, & R. Beiko. 2021. Building ARETE: A pipeline of bioinformatics tools that examines the transfer and ecology of antimicrobial resistance, heavy metal resistance and virulence tested with Enterococcus faecium. Poster presentation at Applied Bioinformatics and Public Health Microbiology Conference [online].
- Singh, B., A.G. McArthur, & J.C. Stearns. 2021. Gaps in the MAGs? Analyzing standard metagenomic protocols with simulated infant gut microbiome data. Poster presentation at the Canadian Society of Microbiologists Annual Meeting [online].
- Whitney, J., S. Ahmad, K. Tsang, K. Sachar, A.G McArthur, & G. Prehna. 2021. Structural basis for effector transmembrane domain recognition by Type VI secretion system chaperones. Presentation at the Experimental Biology 2021 Conference [online].